Island Living is recruiting a Business Manager
Are you looking for that unique job on-island where you can live and work your passion?
Island Living, the leisure cluster of Rogers & Co, is looking for a passionate Business Manager to set-up & manage a new subsidiary dedicated to Team Building.
Main Role Purpose
- Be the key player in setting up, leading & developing the operations of our indoor / outdoor team activity centre.
- Participate in the development of the company’s business plan & lead its implementation.
- Identify strategic business opportunities, and champion these, based on an understanding of the market & the business' strengths.
- Develop creative & innovative themed-based Team Building concepts as well as Team Building activities centred on nature, adventure and fun.
- Assist in developing & conducting a range of tailor-made Team Building programs to increase team effectiveness, improve leadership capability for long lasting behavioural changes.
- Build & manage customer relationships with long-term focus, enhancing customer loyalty.
- Drive business decisions & initiatives that achieve operational excellence in terms of quality driven services as well as process efficiency.
- Achieve our desired market positioning as well as influence the way the brand is communicated & perceived.
- Acquire & build organisational capability in line with strategic requirements.
Profile and Qualities
- A post graduate qualification or any other relevant qualification for the position.
- MQA certified trainer with 5 years’ experience in a similar role in an equivalent company or experience in coaching, corporate training.
- Strong customer focus and facilitation skills.
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative and group management skills
- Personal interest in team building, outdoor adventure pursuits.
21 Feb 2019
Follow us on LinkedIn
Apply for this job