On Wednesday 30th of November, we held the Rogers Leaders Awards, an annual ceremony that is meant to recognise some outstanding individual and team contributions across the group. An inspiring evening that celebrated commitment and meaningful achievements!
The Rogers Leaders Awards truly embodies the group’s core values of Agility, Engagement and Excellence. It highlights and recognises the Rogers’ leaders who translated these values into actions and provided the means within their respective teams to grow, adapt and co-create meaningful value for sustainable business and community growth.
Thirteen awards have been attributed to Rogers’ leaders who innovated, enhanced stakeholder experience, delivered impactful business results, successfully managed talents, and added value to their respective businesses throughout the year.
Congratulations once again to the awardees for the year 2022:
- Agility Award: Velogic - Listing on DEM and Acquisition of mintority partners in Kenya
- Outstanding Achievement Trophy: Ascencia
- Excellence Trophy: Rogers Capital Fiduciary
- Digital Innovation Trophy: Digital Squad - Rogers Capital Mgt Services
- Leading People Trophy: Velogic India
- Sustainability Trophy: UNESCO Man and the Biosphere (Christian Nanon, Jerome Gourrege & Alexandre Piat)
- Customer Champion of the Year:
1. Cathy Ferrando (Agria)
2. Frederic Cure (Rogers Aviation)
3. Simla Daby (Rogers Capital Credit)
4. Elodie Sooriah (Rogers Hospitality - Veranda Paul et Virginie)
5. Robert Richard (Velogic Réunion)
6. Flavia Pal (Rogers & Co)
- Innovator of the Year: Ritu Bahal (Velogic Kenya)
- Support Marshal of the Year: Madihah Nazroo (Rogers & Co)
- Business Marshal of the Year: Ranveer Seetaloo (Rogers Capital Technology)
- Leader of the Year: Axelle Mazery (Rogers Hospitality)
- Chairman's Special Recognition Award:
1. Charles Rey (Rogers Hospitality)
2. Jalloud Fakeermahamod (Rogers Hospitality)
Success comes as a team, and we also want to thank all Rogers’ teams, amazing flag-bearers of the Group, for their contribution and commitment to bringing inspiring success stories and meaningful change.
Looking forward to a new exciting year, we will continue to stretch our goals and unlock new possibilities in our continuous endeavour to stay true to our culture and heritage.